A letter to my younger self!





Dear 6-year old Aabha,
    Hey! I was reading a book and I needed a break because my throat was parched so I went to drink water. Suddenly, my eye caught a glimpse of a photo frame on which there was a picture of you.     I quickly reached for it and saw your an innocent smile on your face. Well you were an innocent and obeying child (as my parents say that to me). But, things have changed now, I have my own voice for every matter and there is a lot of change in my attitude!
   I scrutinized in all directions to find more pictures of you but failed at it. I had a picture of you in which you had toys all around yourself and a ball was kept in a plate which you were balancing on your teeny tiny head and flashing a natural smile.
   I remember how you used to make those toys talk and all those wierd names you used to give to your belongings. I can recall how you used to play with your friends at the park and at the playground. I distinctly remember the day when you had hit a girl who had bullied you with a broom( now I might say that you were not at all innocent). I really miss all of it now!
   I miss waking up besides mom, I miss going to school with grandpa, I miss going to the grocery store  hand in hand with mom and buying new toffees and candy's every single time!
   Things have drastically changed now. I do not go to the park anymore. I do all my things myself. I have became a bit surly too! I spend very few hours with my family. The constant thoughts going on in my mind are "How do I look?", "Is my hair looking good?" , "Will anyone judge me if I do this?" etc.
   You had a very uncluttered mind! You were daddy's little girl. Barbie dolls were never your thing. You always liked cars and huge trucks and trains. You were a Rockstar!
   I would really admit it that childhood days are GOLDEN days of our lives! You can do whatever you think and nobody would judge you.
   I wish I could be a child again. I was really stupid to think that growing up would be loads of fun!(Well, it is sometimes but more than fun it is stress and pressure)
   I desire to be you once again!

Love always,
Aabha.
                                 ×-×
Thanks for reading. Please do comment and share this post and recall your childhood memories!
Also read the previous blog post and follow me.


Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I spent my summer.

Believe in yourself!

Life is too short to be sad!