Back to Blogging! My exotic summer vacay!

Hey people! Namaste.

Well, to start this with, I feel incredibly good to write blog posts once again! Its been a long long time...

During my summer vacation, I went to my native place which is in Konkan, the coastal region of India. Believe me, the time i spent there, away from all the stress, away from hectic life, it was just me and my friend, nature. That feeling was so SOOTHING. It felt quite good to have a break away from literally everything!

It felt like heaven. I was surrounded by trees, birds, the breeze dashed my cheeks almost every minute, the flowers danced as the relaxing breeze touched their soft,colorful petals, the sun bid goodbye to the sky and the clouds turned pink, blushing and smiling as they welcomed the beautiful moon. Ah! It was perfect!



My native place is aesthetically pleasing! Here is some of my photography,


Well, im a beginner so do not judge.

How did you spend your summer? Let me know in the comment section below!

Thats all for now, hope you like it. Please like, share, subscribe to my blog. Stay tuned for more poems, articles etc.

GOODBYE! x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I spent my summer.

Believe in yourself!

Life is too short to be sad!